This is a full time position, Mon-Fri with rotating call.
- The Diagnostic Medical Sonographer is responsible for the independent operation of sonographic equipment, and for performing and communicating results of diagnostic examinations using sonography.
- Responsible for daily operations of the sonographic laboratory, equipment maintenance, the report of equipment failures, and quality assessment (QA).
- Maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
- The scope of practice of the Diagnostic Medical Sonographer includes those procedures, acts and processes permitted by law, for which the individual has received education and clinical experience, has demonstrated competency, and has completed the appropriate ARDMS certification(s) which is the standard of practice in ultrasound.
- ARDMS, OB/GYN, Abdomen and Small Parts, RVT, Echo preferred.
- BLS, AART, CRT, ARDMS licensure required.
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Low Patient-to- Staff Ratio
- Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance
Listed in the annals of Top 100 Small Town in America, Douglas, Wyoming offers hometown values, great schools, fantastic churches and one of the strongest economies in the country. Our vibrant community of 6000 people is nestled along the North Platte River and bordered by Laramie Peak and the Thunderbasin Grasslands. Boutique clothing stores, quaint restaurants and historic museums all add to Douglas' charm.